Subject: [Leica] IMG: Strange Weather!!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:08:17 +0000

We have 3.5 inches this morning, but the forecast is for 10+ inches by
tomorrow evening.  Temperature is 25F right now, the high for the day.  A
blizzard warning is in effect for this afternoon and tonight.  I need to be
somewhere else!  WARM!!  Even the woodpeckers are trying to get inside.  We
have a woodpecker who has been flying at and landing on the window sill in
our kitchen and pecking at the window, I guess fighting with his reflection,
for 2 days now.  Photos to follow this afternoon.  Right after I post my
yearbook photos to Jim.  ;-)

Gene -------------- Original message from Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at
earthlink.net>: --------------