Subject: [Leica] IMG: Strange Weather!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 07:26:54 +1000

Gene, then you won't want to hear that it is 25 Celsius in the living room
here at 7:20 am. The beach is 200 metres away and the sun is sparkling on
waves and sand. Strong seabreeze coming in over the pool and bbq area. Shot
some sunrises from the balcony a couple of hours back. Shorts and tshirts
and sleeping with the room opened up entirely to hear the surf and feel the
breeze.

--
Cheers
Geoff