Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:18:31 -0500

> This "M9" thing is funny.  It has a focal length multiplier of 0.75
> compared to a nice normal M8-sized sensor.
>
>  -Jeff

Not just a number fraction Jeff try being a working photographer with a crop
factor They'll laugh you out of the room.

Its bigger smoother images; its a LARGER FORMAT.
Real estate Real estate Real estate
More selective depth of field
WAY higher ISO's.
- the ability to compete in the serious photography world.

And with a four thousand dollar lens on my camera I better be competing in
the real photography world or I'd want my darn money back.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!)