Subject: [Leica] JPEG size for yearbook.
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:57:49 -0500

my experience is that jim never crops our choices

3000 pixels wide for horizontals and 2500 pixels high for verticals should
be as big as you need for maximum quality for any layout in an 8X10 book we
use.

set your jpegs to this size and highest quality and sRGB should maximize
your results

Jim is doing a huge amount of work to put this together

asking him to hold our hands through the whole process is asking a lot

blurb has everything we need on its help pages

ric