Subject: [Leica] JPEG size for yearbook.
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:07:08 +1000

No complaints here, Ric. Just trying to help. It just takes a few secs to
look at the layout and determine the ideal sizes. I'm sure everyone who has
ever done a Blurb book knows the drill. This group has a lot of detail
oriented folks and they want to present their stuff as well as possible. I'm
away from my Blurb computer so I can't provide the figures folks are asking
about right now. Not to worry. I had my choices ready but am trying for a
worthy M9 shot now. See you in print ;-)