Subject: [Leica] Adapters: Leica R lens to Canon EOS (5D Mark II or 1Ds Mark III)
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:39:49 -0800

two issues with cameraquest or novalflex adapters, since these are not
chipped,  the meting and focusing conformation will not work. for metering
you can use manual and for focusing, whatever you can use.

if you check out fredmiranda.com/canon forum you will find very high
recommendations for chipped adapters that work with canon. the chipped
adapters can even be micro focus adjusted so that match perfectly with the
camera!!