Subject: [Leica] Adapters: Leica R lens to Canon EOS (5D Mark II or 1Ds Mark III)
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:30:32 -0800

i would stick with the canon screens, i have bought the brightscreen for
Nikon mount and i would not recommend their stuff to anyone. as i mentioned
before look @ fredmiranda.com for techi stuff.

if you can stick with canon, but i don't know if they make a split focusing
screen for 5d/ii. i know they do for 1d.