Subject: [Leica] Soccer game
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:47:20 -0500

I am looking at images to submit for the LUG Yearbook.  Which of the three

versions of the image in this gallery do you find strongest?

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mbf4755/Which+Crop/>

The middle version is out really, but I included it anyway.

I have posted little over the years, as I use almost exclusively film, but

my film scanner is on the way, so I'll be posting many more photos in

2010.

Thanks for your help.

Matt

- - - - - - -

Matt,

Go with #3. The camera is obviously tilted in #1, note the angle of the
fence in the background. #2 shows an artifact of the tilt correction on the
left side.

It is a good picture of a kid's soccer game. Nice composition. Sharp focus.
Hard to do in such a fast moving sport. From a former coach's perspective, I
would want the two team mates of the boy with the ball to move out a little
further to the wings in case the striker had to pass the ball off to them to
avoid a strong midfield defense.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Soccer game)
Reply from filippini at theramp.net (The Filippini Family- Matt & Blaise) ([Leica] Soccer game)