Subject: [Leica] So I was just wondering
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:33:15 -0600

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at
gmail.com>wrote:

> On Dec 10, 2009, at 7:52 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:
>
> > So I was just wondering, was the subject matter too provocative for this
> > list, or was the picture so bad that no one felt like saying anything?
> >
> > I kinda thought it was an interesting take that in these times, these two
> > people would be interacting in this fashion.
> >
> > So far not really a peep. Interesting.
> >
> > http://www.sonc.com/SOC_and_friend.htm
>

> when I finally figured it out, (and I didn't see it at all at first), I
> really think it's very special, but it's way too subtle, or at least hard
> decipher in the midst of the other things going on...
>

> and you know, I think that things have changed so much, that if these
> individuals are real friends, the guy marching would be less inclined to
> "play civil war"...
>

> really kind of sad,

It is kind of hard to explain.  I'm not a member of the club, for sure, as
you know from my posts here and on the forum, though I'm a Son of the
Confederacy by blood.

http://www.sonc.com/william_carter.htm

Some of these are in it for the reenactment thing, and there are groups for
that all over the world, Not just units for the War Between the States, but
WW II and others.

--
Regards,

Sonny