Subject: [Leica] So I was just wondering
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:46:20 -0800

We have re-enactors over here Fort MacArthur Upper Reservation, now called
Angeles Gate Park and Recreational Center.
I personally love it, especially the Roman legions. Now if we could get a
group to do Gauls, it'd be over the top.
I think the group that hold these events draws the line on SS units. Regular
German units I've seen.

A small sample of my own  personal coverage;
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562847649grRYGO

S.d.

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] So I was just wondering)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] So I was just wondering)