Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M8-1 (black)
From: jean.louchet at gmail.com (Jean Louchet)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 03:48:53 -0800

Hi all,

selling my Leica M8-1 (to upgrade to M9 - am needing full angle of
12mm for my research work).

Bought new in January 2008. Always worked faultlessly. All firmware
upgrades done (incl. discreet mode).
Speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
There is a slight crack on the screen glass (2cm long) but this is
only cosmetic (external) and does not affect function of the LCD
underneath. Got an estimate by Solms to replace the glass: 200 EUR +
VAT (I can forward the estimate e-mail).
The glass is clean, no scratch (always kept a protective plastic).
A (hardly visible) mini-ding on the small plate that covers the zooming
wheel.
Otherwise, camera is in excellent condition, very clean, no brassing.
Comes with
 - the original instruction book in English,
 - warranty card,
 - unused voucher for 2 free Leica UV-IR filters
 - original Leica neck strap,
 - original Leica battery,
 - original Leica charger, its 3 mains connectors (EUR, UK, US) and
cigarette lighter plug,
 - original body cap,
 - the two original CD-roms:
    -CaptureOne LE with its unlocking code on a sticker
    -Leica DigitalCapture1.0 and pdf manuals (in 10 languages)

Took about 5200 pictures with it. Always used and kept in good, dry
conditions.
Sample pictures on request - most are (in low resolution) on
http://picasaweb.google.com/jean.louchet/ (all the Mexico ones were
taken with this M8)

Price EUR 2000 including three B+W UV/IR filters
(diameters: 40.5mm, 46mm, 52mm like new, with their boxes),
or EUR 1850 without the filters.

As I will be driving this week from Paris to Amsterdam, Hamburg and
Copenhagen, then back from Denmark to Paris via NRW on 21-22 December,
then to London and Kent in early January, then Toulouse and Barcelona
in mid-January, I can deliver to any place near my route; otherwise
registered shipping at cost. Payment: PayPal or cash on delivery.

Please email me privately: jean.louchet at gmail.com or message on my
cell +33 67347 7707

Best wishes

Jean