Subject: [Leica] Vintage Leicas
From: campephilus at gmail.com (Steverson Moffat)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:25:37 -0600

Good *Friday* morning, LUG.

I inherited a modest Leica collection when my father (
http://david-moffat.blogspot.com/) passed away in summer 2008.  I have
enjoyed using the cameras over the years (with the exception of the IIIg)
but have found that they're sitting on the shelf and spending no time around
my neck.  As such I'm looking to find better homes for the gear.  Trouble
is, I don't know the best way to go about doing that.

The cameras, lenses, and accessories are profiled here:
http://moffat-leicas.blogspot.com/

Since this topic seems counter to general list interest, my guess is that
it's better to reply to me off-list.

My email address is campephilus at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Steverson Moffat