Subject: [Leica] Panoramic Photo
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:16:36 -0500

> Just to show my grumpy side, this is what Google Streetview does with it's
> roof mounted cameras on cars (and a trike :) shooting continuously.
>
> It is interesting but is this really creativity?
>
> Regards,
> Spencer

People get a  grant to document a city with a panoramic camera as a
historical document. Or some other camera. Or a plain normal camera.
Such an extreme stitch is a historical document for sure.
I plan on trying some of that stuff. I've been doing some of it already and
thought it would be cool to try doing something of that extreme.

"A Stitch in Time May save nine."

 many a little will make a mickle.

Mark William Rabiner