Subject: [Leica] Leica User Forum book - update
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:00:55 +0000

Another update regarding the Leica User Forum book.

The Leica CEO Rudi Spiller has kindly agreed to write the foreword for the
book and Leica will also buy a number of copies of the book - presumably for
distribution to dealers and other interested parties. The number they buy
will depend on the quality of photographs in the book, but they are talking
of 20 copies as an absolute minimum.

Hopefully anyone who was thinking of submitting photographs will find the
above of some interest.

Regards

Steve

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leica User Forum book - update)