Subject: [Leica] GIMP question
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:49:55 +0000

Do you have Lightroom? The Lightroom installation disk has PC and Mac
versions on it that share the same serial number - or if you downloaded it
you can use your Mac serial number to activate the downloaded PC trial
version. According to Adobe Lightroom needs a minimum of 1 gig of memory.

Steve

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] GIMP question)