Subject: [Leica] NYTimes.com: The Do-It-Yourself Economy
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:29:46 +0100

Le 15 d?c. 09 ? 14:02, The Filippini Family- Matt & Blaise a ?crit :

>  For those unfamiliar, ruling pens consist of two bladed points,
> adjustable to any width within their limits, which actually incise the
> paper as they deliver the ink, resulting in a perfect line.  One
> drop of
> ink is loaded into the pen at a time.  Mastering them to draw a line
> is
> difficult, and preparing inked building plans with them is quite the
> endeavor.

At that time, we were repeatedly told, "your most trustful friend is a
razor blade " ...
I haven't tried the tip on a screen, yet ...

Thanks for recalling the 'good' old days.
Phx

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] NYTimes.com: The Do-It-Yourself Economy)
Message from filippini at theramp.net (The Filippini Family- Matt & Blaise) ([Leica] NYTimes.com: The Do-It-Yourself Economy)