Subject: [Leica] Edmonton in winter
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:16:15 -0800

Over the weekend we went to Edmonton to celebrate
my mother-in-law's 90th birthday. Here she is
with her older sister, who turns 98 tommorrow:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/EdDec09/L3011749.jpg.html

We picked one of the colder periods to be in
Edmonton; the temperature went down to -46?C
(-50?F) and was mostly in the mid -30's while we
were there. I went for a bit of a walk each day,
but it took some determination (and warm clothes):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/EdDec09/

Now I can clearly remember one of the reasons we moved to Vancouver.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com