Subject: [Leica] a3f189160912141209u39f1d336r20f8c0cc3a458187@mail.gmail.com
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 06:18:58 +0000

It is all about quantity, IME. Eat fabulous rich food in France and the
portions are smaller, much smaller. I have spend plenty of time in both
countries with my children. In France we eat what is served, in the US we
always share plates, and it is often my wife and I share 1 portion and the 4
children one between them. And I would say the half portion I share with my
wife is usually bigger than the full French portion.
And the food in the US is generally so good it is hard to resist...
Frank