Subject: [Leica] (crazy messed-up subject; now oatmeal)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:21:59 -0500

>> Bob's Red Mill. Oats don't get any better! :-)
>>
>> John Newell
>

> I'm from Oregon and now that I'm in NY make substantial mail orders with
> them on occasion. In the past I've put their steel cut oats into the
> McCann's tins. They are indistinguishable and Bobs has a slightly better
> price I think.
>

> Mark William Rabiner

I should have said that Bob's Red Mill is in Oregon near Portland;
In Milwaukie, Oregon.
http://www.bobsredmill.com/steel-cut-oats.html
Click to order a 25 pound bag for 25 dollars.
Or less

As McCann's is 5-7 dollars for a slightly less than 2 lb tin its quite a
savings going with Oregon over Ireland.
And makes the odds of you starving to death in the year 2010 very slim.
The only difference being there are more irish people in Oregon.

By the way on the back of the McCann's tin is says:
Product of Ireland
Odlum Group
Naas, County Kildare, Ireland
Www.mccanns.ie