Subject: [Leica] WEB MAIL SCAM?????????????//
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:20:45 -0800

Hi Crew,
This e-mail was in my box this morning and when I went to open it a box
opened something about (start language... Korea?) Which I found strange. So
is this a scam thing? See below??????//

> This message is from web mail admin messaging center to
> all web mail account owners.We are currently upgrading our
> data base and e-mail account center. We are canceling
> unused web mail email account to create more space for new
> accounts.
>
> To prevent your account from closing you will have to
> update it below to know it's status as a currently used
> account.
>
> CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
> Email Username :
> Email Password :
> Date of Birth :
>
> Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update
> his/her account within Three days of this update
> notification will loose his/her account permanently.

Now don't you think this is a scam?  I have moved it into a locked folder. I
thought I might just send them back an appropriate answer to curl their toes
and hair at the same time! :-) Yeah I know it wouldn't phase them one bit if
they are crooks?
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] WEB MAIL SCAM?????????????//)