Subject: [Leica] Leica User Forum book - update NOW TIME FOR TINA
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:19:25 -0800

Our dear Lady of the LUG  Tina said:
>> I went and donated because it's a worthwhile charity, but
> I don't know if I'll get around to submitting photos.  I have to work
> on the LUG ones first!!  Why is everything for every project due at
> the end of December!!!!  I have to bake cookies and wrap presents,
> too!  For Christmas, I would like a few extra hours in December.<<<

Well now Tina my dear, :-) a simple suggestion as an ever loving friend! :-)
You guys realize it may save my life trying to be nice here. ;-)

1/ A couple of your fabulous images could've been made ready in June and put
aside with only a click of the mouse to send for the LUG BOOK! :-) Jim
would've smiled in June or July to receive them! :-)

2/ The donation you made takes but a minute or two. Or may I suggest you
delegate that one to Tom! ;-)

3/ Having used some form of this organization you then would have time for
the cookies, obviously a must for any Mom and Grandmom! Irene just finished
5 dozen short bread cookies. They are so good, however I've been warned off
with threat of death if I get my fingers into any than the few she gave me.
:-) That is until Christmas when I shall once again receive my fair rations
of a few. ;-)

Oh and the gift wrapping? Hey not a word from me to tell a woman anything
about wrapping Christmas gifts! You are completely on your own as I make my
comment after 60 years of wedded bliss during Christmas time gift wrappings!
Its just like in submarines.."Run silent. Run deep!" Added "Not a peep, your
life may depend on it!":-)

Now there you go eh? I'm just trying to be helpful during a stressful time
of the year. :-) Have a good one!
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica User Forum book - update NOW TIME FOR TINA)