Subject: [Leica] Edmonton in winter
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:11:49 -0500

On Dec 18, 2009, at 1:38, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> The two old ladies are wonderful. And Edmonton does look cold, especially
> in this one:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/EdDec09/P1020949.jpg.html
>
> Definitely not a place where a man would go behind a tree to take a leak
> outdoors :-)

Taking a leak behind a tree is fine. Just don't touch your tongue to any
exposed metal surfaces. :)

Can't flood an outdoor rink if the temperature is anywhere near 0C. Got to
be cold, cold, cold... It's been reasonably cool in Ottawa for the last few
days. Hopefully the Rideau Canal will freeze solid soon so I can go skating.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Edmonton in winter)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Edmonton in winter)