Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:43:33 -0600

Good Morning!

For many of us who work in education. today is our last day at work for the
year, and if you get your flowers on your work listserv, remember, they'll
be there the next two weeks, or you can just go to www.sonc.com and take a
peek.    Best of the Holidays for you.   Our two sons Eric and Adam and my
lovely daughter-in-law Savanna will be with us for Christmas.

Unfortunately, the miles will keep daughters Ilsa with Pierre in Ireland
and Angie with Damon and grandsons Ian  and Marcus in Colorado Springs, but
the world is a small place because of the web, and we keep in close touch,
but we'll miss them.

Starting to sound like one of those Christmas letters, so I'll stop, and
just show you these I found out there by Cane River Lake this morning.  It
rained most of the day yesterday, and the dawn brought a sunrise,  these
pretties bravely shaking off the cold.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_december_18_2009.htm

Have a warm Holiday!

--