Subject: [Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:56:05 -0500

> At 06:20 PM 12/19/2009, you wrote:
>> I was going to make a joke about Tina having her glass in two  different
>> locals but then I realized that I have my glass also in two different
>> locals. So I could ask myself how such a crazy thing could be possible.
>>
>> Mark William Rabiner
>
> Mine's only 17 miles away.  And it's on the way here now with my
> daughter who goes back and forth every day.  Comes in handy to have
> someone carry everything back and forth.  I can never remember what's
> in the refrigerator here and what's in the city.  I run out of milk
> all the time!  I never run out of eggs, though.
>
> Tina

I never run out of eggs.
I have the next dozen or half dozen bought before the first carton is empty.
Brown and white eggs in the same carton as I've been known to consolidate.

Here in NY a dozen eggs cost two dollars
Special!  a half dozen eggs for three dollars!
Who can pass that deal up not me!
Its compact!
They're brown.
And from what I read on the carton the chickens have a run of the entire
place. That sounds like summer camp to me.

Mark William Rabiner

" But a cow is not entirely full of milk; Some of it is hamburgers!"   Jim
the Security Guard

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?)