Subject: [Leica] 2 señoritas (color)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:57:52 +0100

Hi Mark,

Do you feel that the picture was intimidated?. I've had a short chat
with these kind ladies and said me that I can do as pictures as I
want. IMO for me the most important on this picture was the light and
the environment, if the face of the lady is more clear or more gogeous
it can't change what I thing could be the value of the picture, the
ensenmble more than the detail.

Well..., is only my opinion. Thank you very much for yours

Cheers
lluis

El 21/12/2009, a las 1:49, Mark Rabiner escribi?:

>> Lluis, I wish for some more detail in the face of the lady to the
>> left. I
>> think we need that clearer face since the story is about their
>> conversation.
>> A difficult exposure with the window.
>>
>> 2009/12/21 Lluis Ripoll Querol <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
>>
>>> I'm sorry, when I was ging to delete the color version, I've not
>>> resisted
>>> to post it too
>>>
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1008843.jpg.html
>>> M8, Elmarit 24 ASPH
>>>
>>> Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome
>>>
>>> Saludos cordiales
>>> Lluis
>>>
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
>>> http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll