Subject: [Leica] 2 señoritas (color)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:50:53 +0000

Lluis,

I normally like your senoritas - as you know, but thgis one for me was too
dark.
I have found on a number of occasions that digitals - unless in manual mode -
tend to over-compensate for mirror shots like this with the result that the
pont
of interest eg the girls, don't get exposed properly.

Happy New Year and many many more of your great shots,

Peter