Subject: [Leica] Don't sweat the small stuff (i.e. the M9)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:46:41 +0100

Well Mark, the Canon 1DII I used to have and the Olympus E3 that I still
have are both quite nicely weather-sealed. I have walked in the rain with
both with not a problem. Whether the sealing makes repair more expensive I
have no idea since neither camera ever needed repair.

And I had a Pentax LX a long time ago, sold it in Brussels in the 1990s
partly to finance my first Leica M6.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain