Subject: [Leica] pix
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:59:40 -0800

leo wesson offered:

> good shoot today.
> > http://homepage.mac.com/leosarv/091221/

Hi Leo,
No that's much better than a "good shoot day " mon ami! :-) They look like
it was a "10 Day!" :-)

The racquetball shot is great given it looks like you were using a 21mm or
wider lens? Great action. I have never liked shooting racquetball ever since
I was hit in the head with a hard return ball. It was hard enough I just
dropped to the floor as though I'd been hit with a bat. Man it hurt!

I had done rather well up to that point, even had the players batting toward
me as I stood with my back to the wall they were hitting against. They of
course played slower and tried to direct the ball not to hit me, but I did
get some rather dramatic photos. Until, duh! OK guys play like for real and
I'll stay back here.... only my "back here wasn't quite far enough back
here!" :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] pix)