Subject: [Leica] IMG: Y
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:47:15 +0100

R?diger,

You saw something others didn't, it's a nice abstract composition. To
my eye, something is missing, i'm not quite sure what - I need some
more tea. Maybe the frame in the lower right side is too much. I
think you could work it some more, play with the idea, make it even
better.

Viel Gl?ck beim fotografieren und ein sch?nes Weihnachtsfest!

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 23 d?c. 09 ? 23:34, Ruediger Merz a ?crit :