Subject: [Leica] sushi restaurant question
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:16:07 +0100

Simon,

I don't know about the secret communication skills of the sushi
masters, but when I used to do studio still life, the "secret" was to
have one element out of balance to make the picture more dynamic.
Example: A perfectly arranged bowl of cherries with a few cherries
that seem to fall off the bowl. Or something like that. The vase of
flowers with a few petals on the table. Or an insect on one of the
flowers. Some element that is out of balance. Or misaligned.

Merry christmas!

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 25 d?c. 09 ? 07:03, simon jessurun a ?crit :