Subject: [Leica] IMG: Y
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:19:39 -0600

Rudy,
Don't be to quick to toss off your efforts as "pseudo art."
You may be pushing yourself into this territory because you've seen
these "types" of photographs which appeal to your personal sensibility.
While you may not have yet found your "voice" in this particular area;
it's worth respecting what you enjoy by others as well as your own
efforts to achieve a personal and artistic expression.

These images, and our reactions to them, are part of a process which
deserve both your and our respect
Keep working it until you can truly achieve your vision.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com