Subject: [Leica] IMG: Y
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 15:05:10 +0100

Hi Ruediger,
Thank you for the kind wishes and your reply.Rest assured i don't know any
photographic rules i nust noticed the alignment of the clockdial and the
ceiling and concluded that it was intentional but poorly executed :)
Seems i was wrong. and then it's a lucky shot indeed.
a smaal christmas miracle perhaps.
Warm regards form a wet slushy amsterdam