Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brandenburger Tor
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:39:54 -0500

Thanks... the same to you and have a Happy New Year!

The Action Level Cross looks neat, but it looks like it is incapable of
making sounds (maybe through the remote?).

Perhaps the 1-axis audible model (mounted at a 90 degree angle to normal)
would enough with the Noblex, since the "horizontal" level is visible in the
viewfinder.  Leveling the Noblex has been a pain.  In a lot of places I take
it, I don't have the time (or often, the personal safety) to erect a tripod
and level it.  Hence, a lot of it is by guess when it comes to the nose-up,
nose-down condition.  Contrary to popular belief, at 1/250 and 1/125 sec,
you can very easily use a Noblex handheld.

You're right about the CV12; I guess the consolation for using it on an M8
(and at a stiff price) is that the Leica Universal Wideangle finder has a
bubble level in it already.

Cheers
Dante