Subject: [Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:46:35 +1030

Sometimes you need flash.  I generally put my cameras away when the
light is that dim or ugly.  But I agree that sometimes you need it.

My M8 has done weird things with flash (including studio strobes)
since I got it in 2006.  My wife, equally helpful, said "I thought you
said flash is what Nikons are for?"

I couldn't solve any of the weird behaviours, including that some of
my Nikon flashes would fire when the camera was turned on.  My final
fix was the simplest fix: use another camera for flash.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Marty