Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO demonstration
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 00:09:37 -0500

> Herewith, 6 photos made with the new GF-1 at ISOs geometrically ranging
> from
> 100 t0 3200.
> RAW converted to JPEG. Nothing done otherwise, including NR with the
> supplied
> software. That's for next upload.
>
> [I'm trusting you all with a glimpse of my private library... Be nice.]
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/
>
> ?howard

The noise at 400 and 800 is blotchy  not sharp and looks like something's
been done to it as in noise reduction sometimes done inadvertently though if
its not that it could be the jpeg was not saved at its highest setting but
compressed setting it at a lower setting. What else it could be I don't know
but with new stuff we find all kinds of hidden defaults which finally
surface in time.

You had an M9 but then you went and got this?
That I don't understand.

Mark William Rabiner