Subject: [Leica] D700 added to ISO testing folder
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:55:40 -0800

Howard:  Your library provides a foolproof high-ISO test.  When one can
no longer see any difference between Richard Dawkins and St. Francis of
Assisi, it's time to switch to a different camera.   :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] D700 added to ISO testing folder)