Subject: [Leica] year end mad dash to spend $$$ or pay taxes on it
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:58:45 -0600

There's always room for 30yr Laproagh ;)

I'd wait on the 85/1.4 upgrade, that long rumor of a new 85 may come
true.

I loved using the micro 4/3 system in Ireland(E-p1). That still is
tempting to buy, in either Olympus or Panasonic.

Work speaking, a Nikon D700 does make sense, just depends on how many
times you switch lenses.

Chris

Developed from my iHolga