Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bald Eagle
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:00:17 -0500

> Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
>
>> Was the background originally adding little or perhaps detracting?
>> Maybe I'm wrong is this just the heavy overcast blown to achieve that very
>> fine exposure for your regal subject?
>
> Mostly just overcast sky, a couple of distracting twigs cloned out.  Thanks
> for looking, and for your comments.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

If this was a bigger level of discussion list in terms of traffic; you'd
have at last three idiots yelling at you for having no integrity for cloning
out those twigs. You'd be repenting in hell and so on.
I'm glad for small favors.
Me I've cloned  out plenty of twigs with never a second thought.
Never lost a minute of sleep on it.

Do I want a twig growing out of my subjects left ear?
Not this year!

Out damned Twig! (that's  Lady Mac Shakespeare!)

Mark William Rabiner