Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:51:41 -0500

> Me too! Why anyone needs a long telephoto in a P&S is beyond me.
> I'd like to see an F2, without some BS trade-off the manufactures conjures
> up.
> S.d.

So don't know how many of us are peeping toms.
Or what percentage of the population these guys are.
Could easily be quite high!

But cameras need to often come out in wide and tele versions.
whether you are talking about zoom ranges.
Or fixed.
As in the X1W and X1T
Which I feel very snug in my bones will be out this year;
What with the huge success of the X1
And people needing and excuse to spend a few thousand more.

Mark William Rabiner