Subject: [Leica] year end mad dash to spend $$$ or pay taxes on it
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 01:42:56 -0500

> later) the Daily News already had their image UP -- a photo that their guy
> had
> shot WITH HIS FREAKING CELL PHONE (it was not a bad photo either).) I
> figure
> now
>   if I have the luxury to wait for film to be developed, I'll shoot it
> with my
> hasselblad which, despite being as difficult as six teenagers, produces
> really
> beautiful results.

I think this year a real viable used back for a now so called Hassy "V" for
Victor system body will get down to a manageable amount of money as in
between the price of a D700 and a D3x or s.

And obtain gorgeous results way above mortal 24x36 format.
With real Zeiss glass. Square format maybe.

The Swedish cube will rise again.

By the way that's what the guy was using in the movie that just came out a
few months ago about the editor of Vogue. Anna Wintour.  'The September
Issue'
An old fashioned Swedish Hasselblad.

Mark William Rabiner