Subject: [Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 14:48:06 -0500

> true enough
> yet that implies that it's a well executed system.
>
> TTL flash with M8 or R8/DMR does not qualify as a "well executed
> system."
> IMHO
>
> Nikon and Canon has the "system" down as far as TTL flash.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george at imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com/blog
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist
>
> On Dec 28, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> That's hard not to get impressed by.

Well your term " well executed system" I can go along with.
Though I think you just made it up.
An M digital camera is not one I'd expect to have TTL flash issues all
perfected on.
I'd just as soon use one with a sensor on the flash.

I did get just fine TTL with my TTL m6 and the module for my Metz 32 Z-2.

But Metz stopped making 32 Z-2's or anything resembling them.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior)