Subject: [Leica] D700 added to ISO testing folder
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 14:33:39 -0500

> On Dec 28, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:
>
>> Steve,
>> If you are shooting with long lenses in dense jungle you will
>> understand it very quickly!
>
> yup, I do understand Jayanand,
>
> sorta like money, you can always thinks of reasons why you want more, then
> more....
>
> and I have a D700, never shot above ISO 800...but not much jungle here in
> Sacramento,
>
> :-)
>
> Stevel

My main street shooting film in the 90's was Neopan 1600 in Xtol 1:3 and I
shot it at 1600. Coincided with my  bourgeoning Leica m use.
As I shot less film with the millennium I'd shoot color neg at iso 800 and
have it run in half hour at a handy C41 joint. They had them in parking
lots.
BOY did I miss that f stop!
NONE of my pictures came out!
I had to take my ad out of the yellow pages.
Change my name to Mark Smagener.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] D700 added to ISO testing folder)