Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 Images & mini-review (very exciting)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:30:32 -0800

I like the pics, but you sure live in a neighbourhood populated by
different people than live around here!

The external viewfinder is useable, but hardly great. If you want a
GF-1 with an electronic viewfinder, use the G1. That one works well
and is far and away the best electronic viewfinder I've used.

I use the GF-1 generally with the little 28/35 Voigtlander mini
finder. That works well for quick shooting, but of course doesn't
display all the info.

Happy New Year!