Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 14:24:29 -0800

At 12:49 PM -0500 1/1/10, Tina Manley wrote:
>PESO:
>
>My latest Leica Traveler blog entry is finished.
>
><http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2010/01/february-13-2009.html>http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2010/01/february-13-2009.html
>

>I've added four entries in the last two days trying to finish before
>February catches up with me!!
>
>Click on the photos to view them larger and click on Older Posts to
>view the others I've added.
>
>C&C greatly appreciated.
>
>Tina
>www.tinamanley.com
>
>PS:   I'm going to cook black-eyed peas, collard greens, and
>cornbread for lunch  -  our southern traditional good-luck New
>Year's meal.
>
>HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hi Tina,

I enjoy the travelogue a great deal and open most of the pictures to
larger size. The pictures of people are the highlight, as you do such
an excellent job of that.

I do think, however, that most of the photos could stand a slight bit
more processing in the direction of contrast adjustment, especially
local contrast (clarity slider in LR) and some output sharpening as
all pictures look a bit soft. I realize this might be due to the web
software, but a bit of experimentation might be in order.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design