Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 17:36:16 -0500

At 05:24 PM 1/1/2010, you wrote:

>I do think, however, that most of the photos could stand a slight
>bit more processing in the direction of contrast adjustment,
>especially local contrast (clarity slider in LR) and some output
>sharpening as all pictures look a bit soft. I realize this might be
>due to the web software, but a bit of experimentation might be in order.
>
>    *            Henning J. Wulff

Thanks, Henning.  These aren't processed at all.  It's all I could do
to get them edited!  I only converted the DNGs to jpegs - no
sharpening or anything.  The blog is intended as more of a sketchbook
instead of a finished product.  Otherwise, it would be several years
before I get around to finishing them!  Someday when I'm old and
gray, I'll sit around and work on all of the 4s and 5s from my
editing.  Wait a minute - I'm old and gray today!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca)