Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 19:31:18 -0500

At 07:15 PM 1/2/2010, you wrote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0n2q5EUZ0/SzzZXdoaGCI/AAAAAAAAA4o/QsPLQXsnw8o/s400/090209_865_0094.jpg

>I don't know that part of biz at all, but I'm curious: do images like the
>above tend to do well as stock?  I'm guessing they would, but I have no
>practical knowledge to back that up, and you do...

Thanks, Jeff.  No, travel is notoriously hard to sell as stock.  If
it's something unusual or hard to get, you have a chance, but just go
to any of the big agencies and put Salina Peru in the search
box.  Alamy has 117 photos just like mine.  Salinas is not exactly on
the beaten path, but it's not too hard to get to.

>I'm digging this, as well:
>

>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0n2q5EUZ0/SzzeIMEAjAI/AAAAAAAAA6I/pI2da4sh8o4/s400/090209_865_0287.jpg

That's the one I chose for the yearbook and I did tweak it some
more.  The ones in the blog have not been processed at all except to
convert to jpeg and sRgb.  That one did need a little more work.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com