Subject: [Leica] Y2K+10 problem in LUG archives
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 13:09:15 -0800

It seems that the ill-mannered LUG digest software decided, entirely on its
own, without even notifying me, to start a new digest volume on 1 January
2010.

Whenever a new digest volume is started I need to start (manually) a new
archives volume to go along with it. So the archives are going to remain in
stasis until I can do this, which will probably not be today.

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Y2K+10 problem in LUG archives)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Y2K+10 problem in LUG archives)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Y2K+10 problem in LUG archives)