Subject: [Leica] Y2K+10 problem in LUG archives
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:22:28 +0100

Thank you Brian, not only for the information, but also and mainly for
being the guy behind the scenes who does the job without ever
complaining and who allows the hundreds of us to share the LUG spirit
and community.

We may never meet, even though Luggers I have met, and will again and
more, but I consider you as Quelqu'un, un sacr? type, someone to whom
I owe more than a Belgian beer, or Islay, or coup de chapeau; you are
part of our daily life, so discretely and humbly - Merci Brian.

A toi et aux tiens, je souhaite une excellente ann?e 2010, sur tous
les plans.
Philippe

Le 3 janv. 10 ? 22:09, Brian Reid a ?crit :