Subject: [Leica] Flying with canned goods, cabin pressures
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:25:25 -0700

Thanks Bill and Tina.

Victoria has the spaghetti sauce we made and pressure canned together last
week at the top of the list of stuff she's flying back to school with. So we
are going to take our chances. The jars will be sealed inside plastic zip
top bags, wrapped with bubble wrap and then securely boxed before going into
her suitcase with a cornucopia of other goodies she amassed over the last
two weeks.

As homemade tomato sauce with pasta or gnocchi is her favorite food if jars
break she'll probably strain any escaped sauce and freeze it in smaller
portions for later consumption.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada