Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bald Eagle
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:09:02 -0600 (CST)

Doug,

Looks pretty good to me, Although the background is blown out quite a bit.
If you want we have quite a few Bald Eagles this time of year that are easy
to shoot.  That 280/4 would be just about right, although the 560 would work
nicely also.  We are in Texas right now, but will be heading home in about a
week, and plan to spend quite a bit of time this year with the 560 Telyt and
the R8/DMR.

By the way we will be in your neck of the woods at the end of May and first
part of June, any good shooting then?

Cheers,
Gene